Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Minha casa and thank you!

Here are some photos of my host family's house.  I also just want to say thank you to everyone who has commented on my posts, sent me emails and facebook messages, and in every other way told me that they are thinking of me.  It is great to hear from all of you!

The building on the left is the main house.  The middle building is the outside kitchen where we store water and cook on the charcoal stove.  The building on the right is a storage area.

Another view of the storage area.  The door in the back is the bathroom and to the right is the water spigot.

Better view of the main house.  Inside is a kitchen with a gas stove, living area, and three bedrooms.

Side yard.

Dishwashing area and chicken/duck coop. Also, papaya and mango trees!


No comments:

Post a Comment